Freitag, 11. September 2015

#39 Washington DC, Chicago & more

Hi guyys,
I'm sitting in Viking Success right now and I have absolutely NOTHING to do :D
So I decided to write a new blog post because I have some exciting news I want to tell you about. Don't ask me why I'm writing in english cause I have no idea.. By the way I have the feeling my english gets worse instead of better.
I am here for nearly five weeks now and I can't believe it! I mean.. I just don't realise that this is really happening to me. But back to topic, I AM GOING TO WASHINGTON DC! I just signed up for the senior trip and I am so excited. The trip is in April so there is lots of time till then but I can't wait already *-* Also, yesterday I found out that there is an one-day trip to Chicago from my organisation TOMORROW! But I don't know if I can go because we don't know anything about it and I we would need someone who can drive us to the train station which is far away from our home. But I really, really, really hope that everything will work out because that was the trip I am the most excited for.
I will tell you on monday if we went or not, so wish me luck :D
So what did I want to tell you? I just forgot everything. So I will just go with the normal "whatsgoingon" thing.
First of all I still have good grades in every class and that makes me so happy.. I mean I never was an A student in Germany and now I have only a's. But I have a feeling that this will change soon because I have some problems in American Studies. It's the hardest subject for me and I really try to be good (I mean I was able to stay on an A for 4 school weeks) but I totally failed on the test yesterday even though I tried really hard.
When I can't go to Chicago I have to stand up very early on Saturday because I actually have to take pictures of Cross Country for the yearbook and the meeting starts at 9am. I'm not that happy about it because Saturdays are the only days I can sleep long...
I think that was everything that's new and/or exciting about my life here so I will say goodbye again,
see ya soon :)

I did that in my yearbook class, as a practice :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen