Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016

#64 Washington DC, Prom, Chicago...

Just to let you guys know, this trip was beyond amazing!!! I loved it so much and I'm sad that the time passed so fast.. I won't go too much into detail about what exactly we did but I will show you guys a bunch of pictures!! So if you ever have the chance to go on a senior trip with your High School, DO IT! It's worth the money even if it appears expensive at first. Actually, I don't have many pictures of the trip on my tablet yet so I'll just include some pictures of Prom too... YES! Prom already happened!!!





Prom was awesome! But I do have to say that I have the opinion that people make too big of a deal out if it... Some girls spend $700 on their dresses!!! Not even kidding! They also spend $60 on their nails and an extra $100 on their hair. Not to mention that we still had to pay $30 for a Prom ticket (if you didn't have a date). Ohh.. And don't forget about shoes!!
Thankfully I have awesome sisters who did my hair and nails so I didn't have to pay any for that. I also was lucky enough to find a dress for 60 bucks! :)
Prom itself was fun with all my friends but all it was was basically just dancing in a fancy building. Don't get me wrong, I loved it! I just think its too much of a thing here in America and I wouldn't spent a fortune on it. But now, enjoy some pictures!!


I made my corsage by myself (no date problem) and Cherry did too.
She actually made hers out of paper!

In the end, Cherry was my prom date.. I asked her on the day of Prom :D But that's a
long story.....
The monday after Prom was Senior skip day.. Yap that's actually a thing in the USA and its basically just a day where the seniors skip school. So of course Cherry and I took the chance and didn't go to school.. Better yet, we used the extra time to go on a road trip to CHICAGO! Together with two of our sisters, the boyfriend of one and 3 other exchange students from Italy and China, we left on monday morning in a van. Only that the van broke down in the middle of a highway somewhere in nowhere... So we spent some time with small town people (including 2 cops) in a tow office. It was like in the movies! Small town talk!! We actually made it to Chicago in a 2 hours delay and had an awesome day with speed sightseeing. Ever heard of Garret's Popcorn? If you get the chance to go to Chicago, try it!!!! Pictures will follow later :)) I also had the chance to go to Chipotle for the first time and goodness, its sooo good!!! One advise, if you don't like spicy, don't order the chicken.. Cherry, who hates anything spicy, was disappointed to find her meal that didn't contain any sauces to prevent it from being hot, spicy.. "It's a trap" she said :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen