Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016

#66 What happened?? Second Suitcase, Finals & Michigan

Soo... Somebody tell me where did the time go? Like seriously, there has to be somebody who stole it from me because I honestly can't believe that I officially have less than a month left. LESS than a month. Wow. Let's not try to put my feelings into words cause I would fail anyways. Only exchange students know what I'm going through.
The worst part about only having a month left is that you try to do as much as you can in that short time period. That means you ALWAYS have something going on and you are completely booked out until the day you leave. And everybody knows, the busier you are, the faster time flies by.
Also, it sucks to have so much going on because all the graduation parties are going on and some of them fall on the same day and you have to choose.
So, I also have one happy thing to tell you about before I return to my sadness.
Last weekend we planned on going camping but the weather was miserable so I canceled and said we would go on a day trip to Michigan on Sunday instead. Well, I went to a graduation party on saturday and I was the only one from my family who went early to help set up and when they finally showed up too, they told me that we will leave that day!! So we had to go home, hurry up and leave.
YAY! I got to go o Michigan!! And the first thing my sister told me when we passed the state line: Look, trees!! :D haha. To clarify, there are not many trees in Indiana, just cornfields.
So we spent the night and the day with family and friends in Michigan until we returned home on Sunday. It was a good weekend and I had a good time!
Since I bought tons of stuff here in America, there was no way I would get away without buying a second suitcase. I'm happy I did that already because now I only have to stress out about how to fit all my things into two suitcases.
Since its the last week of school, we have finals. Wuhoo! But there is this really cool, new policy that lets you exempt finals in classes where you have an A or a B and perfect attendance. This only counts for classes that aren't math or english but since I have so many "fun" classes, I was able to exempt three! So I don't have to take finals in Business Law, Sociology or American Studies (In that class I was only able to exempt the history part, not the english part).
That also means that I only have three finals and today I had none so I'm in school doing nothing ^^.
Well, I watched a movie in the lecture room and then went to hang out with Cherry in VS :)
I lost my thought.. LESS THAN A MONTH GUY!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey, dein Blog ist voll schön und interessant:) Man merkt richtig, wie du dir Mühe gibst, ihn so schön wie möglich zu gestalten! Er gefällt mir echt gut!
    Wenn du möchtest kannst du ja auch mal bei meinem Blog vorbeischauen und ihm auch gerne folgen, wenn du magst:) Würde mich darüber echt freuen :)
    Mein Blog: https://oneyearandmyadventure.wordpress.com
    Anne

    AntwortenLöschen