Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015

#47 About everything and finally photos!

Heyy I am back because I finally put the photos on my tablet so you can see what was going on in my life the past couple of weeks. Also I forgot to tell you about our trip to the zoo so here it is:
On friday I didn't go to school as I said before because we had a family trip to a zoo in fort wayne.
It was really nice! There were a lot of animals like monkeys, sea lions, penguins, lionse etc. and there was a thing that I can't explain really well but it is kind of like the thing you use to lift you up on a mountain for skiing. There was also a giant turtle but the pictures of that are on my camera.
My favorite animal in the zoo was the red panda. It is so  cute and I love them :)

Red Panda


When we went to the frozen yogurt place for cherry's birthday, I had my first american frozen yogurt and it was delicious but it wasn't as good as the one I had in Mallorca, my mom knows what I am talking about :D

Bildunterschrift hinzufügen
Yesterday I had a lot of fun with my host sister because we decided to bake something and we were listening to an Ed Sheeran CD and it was just a blast! I am so happy that I have so many amazing siblings who are making everyday to a fun day for me.

I look so professional :D
And here they are: cinnamon apple sauce rolls *-*
Did you know that there are a lot of broadways in America? :D Yeah, I have my own little broadway and of course I had to take a picture in front of the broadway

Bildunterschrift hinzufügen
The rest of the pictures I took  when I was in a real american school bus the first time and when I went to a country store :D Enjoy

Bildunterschrift hinzufügen

The next picture speaks for itself....


These buses are uncomfortable :D
So the last thing I  wanted to tell you is that I now have plans for my future and even  though I still don't want to go home, I am happy that my old life is waiting for me and that I know what I want to change and that I  am still young enough to make decisions that will control my future. Maybe it will not turn out like think right now but I actually have plans for the first time  *-*
That was it for today :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen