Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2015

#49 Fall Break

I am back in school and I wish she time wouldn't fly by so fast. Fall break was amazing but too short at the same time. I had so much fun and I am sad it's over. So on friday we still had to wake up early because we had family devotion a 7am in the morning but after that I went back to sleep and I slept another two hours. After that I helped a little bit working I think but the truth is I can't remember what we did... The only thing I know is that in the evening we went to the pink out football game I told you about and it was really, really cold again and we lost. On Saturday we had our work day so I worked a little bit in the morning (after sleeping in till 10) and after that I helped making lunch what was a lot of fun. The best part of Saturday was going to the library and picking up movies and then watching them. The kids watched a movie upstairs and the older ones of us watched a different one downstairs. The movie was hilarious and I laughed the whole time. We also watched another movie but I fell asleep halfway through so I decided to go to bed while the others were finishing it.
Sunday was our church day and we made a stop at the gas station beforehand so I had a great start in the morning. After church, I went with three of my sisters to a gaming night at a friends house and there were so many people and we played video games and I had so much fun. I really loved hanging out with them and be able to play on a xbox again (I am missing mine so much haha).
Monday was kind of a lazy day. I didn't do much besides cleaning my room, doing my laundry and baking a cake but in the evening was Girls bible study group at our house and I really liked it. We are studying a book that helps you being a good wife later and to understand boys better.
Yeah, that was my fall break. I know it doesn't sound that interesting to you but for me it's the small things that makes me happy. Having a coup of coffee in the morning or baking together with your sisters... Its just a whole different world and I am so glad to be a part of it.
I hope you are all enjoying your time and if you are in Germany, you should be happy that you have a whole two weeks off for fall break! We are not that lucky in the United States...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen