Montag, 5. Oktober 2015

#46 Time is running...

I am back because today is monday again and I just can't believe that the time is running soo fast! You can't tell me that I only have eight months left till I have to go home. To be honest I really don't want to go home.. Not now, not tomorrow and not in eight months. And I have the feeling that the time will be running so fast because I already spent two months here and it feels like I arrived yesterday. But yeah what I wanted to tell you is that I had another great weekend here in Indiana. On friday we actually went to the Football Game because we skipped Girls night for that and even though we lost and it was fricking cold, we had so much fun! After the game the older girls of us stayed up late watching the princess diaries but I fell asleep halfway through. On Saturday I had my first lazy day in America. I didn't leave the house all day and I kind of stayed in my pajamas, but to my defense I at least worked a couple of hours in the house, making apple sauce for the winter.
In the middle of the day my sister and I decided it would be a great idea to grab some coffee at the coffee store but it was closed (in a little tiny town like Mentone you can never be sure if the shops will be open or not) so we made Indian Chai (means tea) instead and we had our own little tea party. It was fun and soon after it my oldest sister came back with a friend and we spent our evening watching a really funny & old movie called seven brides for seven brothers (YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!) and after that we watched a little bit of a football game and kind of just talked and had fun till midnight. Even though it doesn't make much sense, Cherry (my sister from thailand) and I decided that we want to have a sleepover with one of our sisters so she just took her mattress into our room and we went to sleep. It was really fun.
Sunday  was church day and after the church we went to a fall party of our aunt and after that Cherry, I, two of our sisters and the friend went to town to go to a frozen  yogurt place for cherry's birthday. It was fuun :) In the evening we had a special supper for cherry, she opened her presents and we watched a movie. That was my weekend. I had so much fun and I am still so grateful for everything that I can experience  here. What the exchange year does to me is that I seriously start to think of my future and it is a little bit frightened but yeah.. For now on I will just enjoy my life as an indiana girl.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen