Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015

#50 Finding friends/Clubs/Family

My new post is about what is going on right now in my life. One thing that is on my mind quite a lot is that it is really hard for me to find friends. The problem is probably that I am not good in making friends in general and it is especially hard when you come into a new environment where everybody knows each other and already has their circle of friends. Another thing that makes it harder for me is that I have five sisters in my age group in my host family and we are doing quite a lot together so I never had the feeling that it is the most important thing for me to find friends. I don’t feel lonely when I am at home. Also I really tried to find friends but here in America, the girls are harder to befriend because they are already in their groups and they don’t need somebody new.
But I will try again. It’s not that I depend on it because I have this awesome host family and these awesome sisters and we have lots of fun all the time.
When you have as many siblings as I have then you will know what I mean. There is always something happening and it gets rarely boring.
The last thing I wanted to tell you is that Cherry and I are now in the archery club. For those who don’t know what that is – bow & arrow should explain it. We can’t go to all the meetings, only to the one on Fridays but it’s still a great opportunity and I love it soo much. We have to wake up at 6am because the practice is before school from 7am to 8am.

Fall is so pretty 

That's how you dress in Fall season in Indiana :D 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen