Mittwoch, 30. September 2015

#45 Lots of events

Heyyy guys :) I'm back because there is so much going on right now..
First of all, I will probably go to the zoo with my whole family on friday so I can skip school for that. We had to fill out a paper and every teacher has to sign it and then the school has to approve it but I am positive that everything will work out.
Right after our trip to the zoo we will have girls over at our house because its GIRLS NIGHT *-*. That means we will do all the girly stuff and we will watch movies and stuff like that..
Also the birthday of my sis from Thailand is coming up soon so I have to go gift  shopping.
But that's not all.. We are planning another movie night at a friends house and next friday I have a full day field trip with my viking success class!
And I just found out that this friday we have the football game against Rochester who are our biggest enemies. I really wanted to watch that game but looks like I can't because we have so much going on that friday. But the game after that game is a pink-out game which means everyone is wearing pink to show respect for breast cancer.
Right now I am so tired. I mean I slept enough but it seems like I lost all my power. I don't know if that's a side effect to all the things that are going on right now but I really hope it gets better because I could sleep for a hundred years...
So yyeah I always forget to put the pictures on my tablet, sorry about that.
I wish you a great week and a happy hump day 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen