Montag, 28. September 2015

#44 Homecoming, 7th week & more

Heyo and welcome back!
I didn't update this blog for a week and I am so proud of that. I actually found something else to do in my do-whatever-you-want classes. But now  I have a couple of things I want to talk about so I decided its time to write a new post.
First of all - last week was homecoming. And I already told you that my school didn't like the themes and you could see that because many people didn't dress up at all. Only the theme Halloween got the students to be creative but I wasn't in school that day so I couldn't see all the costumes.
On friday was our homecoming football game and I went with three of my sisters to see it. They sold elephant ears which I never had before. Its kind of a dough thing that you eat with sugar and cinnamon.. Its delicious! The game was like every other game but this time we actually won and I was so excited about that! I also talked to some of my friends and that was really nice.
Saturday was a work day in our family. We worked 4 hours and after that we celebrated the birthday of one of my younger brothers. In the evening we all watched a movie and it was fun.
Sunday was church-day and after that we went to Warsaw because three of us just decided we want to get our ears pierced. So we went to Claires and yeah, I got my ears pierced! It was such a spontaneous idea and I am so glad I did it in America because now it will always remind me of it.
We also visited our grandma again but this time some of  us decided we didn't want to go rollerskating so instead we went on a little walk though a town we don't know. It was interesting and I had so much fun. That was how I spent my seventh weekend in America and I can't believe that the time passed so fast. I really begin to live here and everything is like home to me. A  couple of weeks ago I decided that I want to go jogging every other day so today I and one of my sisters started to go jogging. We have to stand up at 6:25 and we only have time till 7 but on the weekend we can go for a longer time. It is so perfect here to go jogging! The streets are even and they go straight for miles and miles. Also there is nothing, Nobody distracts you and nobody sees you.
This is one of the thing I will miss most when I go back to Germany. I got so used to this area and everything about it that I don't want to go back to living in my hometown.
This is all so different than what I was used to.. Sometimes it's  a little bit too much for me to  take in my most of the time I get so excited and happy when I realize that this is really happening and that this will be my life for almost a year. But yeah... That was all for now, enjoy your life, no matter where you are :)  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen